Did you know Bitter Bill was once Chef Bill of Waters Catering? This guy knows precisely how to pair this dish. It’s easy as 1-2-3.
TUNA TARTARE paired with Little Brother Citra IPA (now in cans)
Yields: Appetizer 4-6 or Meal for 2
- 1/2 lb Fresh Yellow or Blue Fin Tuna 1/4 inch dice
(we source from Catalina Offshore in BayPark)
- 1 1/2 T Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 1/2 T Chopped Shallot
- 1 T Chopped Capers + splash of caper juice
zest of a whole lemon
- 1 T Citrus olive oil (blood orange or grapefruit preferred)
- 1/8 t Kosher salt
- 1 pinch White pepper
What To Do:
- Fold all ingredients together
- Season with additional salt and white pepper to taste
- Slice avocado to garnish (optional)
Serve with sliced toasted baguette, crackers or cucumber slices
That’s it. Crack open a Little Brother and bask in the awe and delight of all when you bust this little number out at the next family gathering. Cheers!
Now’s your chance to get crafty with us in the tasting room and put your macrame skills to the test! Women’s Craft Beer Collective is gonna be in-house with one of their fun events. It’s your chance to hang out, learn a fun skill with a hands-on instructor and drink some great beer.
It’s your chance to hang out, learn a fun skill with a hands-on instructor and drink some great beer. Sign up today! It’s $45 pp on their website. Click here for more details & to purchase tickets.